• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ravxtreme

ravxtreme

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hey guys I have a really smooth and beautiful running Lion in my VMWARE :) . I only have a couple of problems even though all of my animations and stuff are VERY smooth I was wondering if it is now possible to have QE/CI?

My MAIN problem is my trackpad... I am able to use it and everything but I cannot seem to scroll with it. When I try to scroll... it shows that little synaptics logo but nothing happens. It is very frustrating having to use the arrow keys to scroll up and down pages. I am using Lion for developing purposes.

Thanks!
I would greatly appreciate it if someone replied with some sort of answer to send me in the right direction.

giofrida

giofrida

InsanelyMac Italy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts
Try to download MultiBea.st from To.nymac.x86 site, so install Miscellanous-->PS/2 Controller Touchpad or something like that.

ravxtreme

ravxtreme

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
ummm lol

I think your talking about www.osx86.net?

I just plugged in a mouse and I able to scroll... without installing and kext.
So... yeah I really don't know whats going on. My touchpad should also work for scroll should it not?

ravxtreme

ravxtreme

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Just tried it.. and it didn't work =-/
Anyone else running this in vmware and know of a fix?

Donk

Donk

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,963 posts
Never got it working on a Lenovo laptop and know of no fix.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy