Problems with Toast!

sanctified

5 posts in this topic

I did a Native installation and at first the Copy function in toast worked perfectly, but noe every time I click on copy in the toast menu the app crashes. The only modification I have done has been removing the TMP kext file so I guess that caused this. How can I restore the functionality?

Thanks in advance.

Don't install V7. It is proved to crash. Install V6.1 instead, it works flawlessly.

I did a Native installation and at first the Copy function in toast worked perfectly, but noe every time I click on copy in the toast menu the app crashes. The only modification I have done has been removing the TMP kext file so I guess that caused this. How can I restore the functionality?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Mine also crashes but only with DVD-RW and DVD+RW media, with other does not crash at all.