• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

olibuijr

olibuijr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

maybe it has something to do with the battery manager. If you remove the battery manager I noticed better stability with suspend / resume operations. I'm interested in the result!

Rock solid stability after removing the battery manager. No hangups when resuming! Downside is i can't see the battery level anymore.

Any advice with choppy mouse? It's not working with 3 finger gestures either, only 2. What kext provides this function?

olibuijr

olibuijr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
After trying to reinstall VoodooPS2 in order to try to get the mouse functioning with 3 finger gestures I've now lost all mousepad activity. Reinstalled the kext using kexthelper here are the privileges on the kexts.

drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 102 Apr 17 11:25 VoodooPS2Controller.kext

It should be working....

hannibal1969

hannibal1969

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:MAC OSX and Apps | Hackintosh | Hardware | Gadgets | Tits, Cameltows and Asses
Choppy Mouse use first info.plist section of AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext
http://www.insanelym...howtopic=266036

Touchpad will only work when nub (orange clitoris) is disconnected from the systemboad.

chofete

chofete

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Hello, i´m planning to change my Dell Precision M4500 by Hp 8560w with DreamColor Display. Lion works fine on my Dell but shutdown and multitouch.

I need to know some questions about Lion on 8560w before buying it.

- Does the Brightness control worked fine? (i had a 8540w and i can´t control the brightness screen, i think it was a light sensor issue)

- Does the shutdown worked 100%?

- Any other things i must worry about?

Thanks and sorry for my english.

gofreakmedia

gofreakmedia

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
also was having the same issue reported trying to download from usenet, tried different clients and usenet providers. Would someone mind ziping or raring the kexts and uploading them? I wish I could just download this from a torrent. Anyone tried this with mountion lion? Thanks!!

kikislater

kikislater

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have tried with iAtkos ML2 but unfortunately the installer stuck on apple logo and after i've got an error

angeluszero

angeluszero

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hi, is there a way to make this work with 10.8?

I installed 10.8 on my 8560w and after that i ran kext utility to install the kext file i downloaded here but it seems to have messed up everything as when i rebooted i had a black screen.

angeluszero

angeluszero

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
I managed to install all of this including the kext in this guide. Everything works perfectly and i can even update to 10.8.2, my only issue now is that when the screen goes to sleep, i can't recover anymore.... i get a blackscreen if i move my mouse around i see the pointer but that's it... i have to hard reset the PC. Please help me.

angeluszero

angeluszero

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I managed to install all of this including the kext in this guide. Everything works perfectly and i can even update to 10.8.2, my only issue now is that when the screen goes to sleep, i can't recover anymore.... i get a blackscreen if i move my mouse around i see the pointer but that's it... i have to hard reset the PC. Please help me.

Anyone? please i need help with this sleep issue. I understand it is probably due to the nullpowermanagement kext but if i remove i wont be able to boot into osx anymore... Can someone explain the steps for me?

Kohansmusic

Kohansmusic

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Anyone? please i need help with this sleep issue. I understand it is probably due to the nullpowermanagement kext but if i remove i wont be able to boot into osx anymore... Can someone explain the steps for me?

How did you install mountain lion with the kexts? when I try to install I just reboot to a black screen

kurmur1

kurmur1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello, i am still unix fan, but I want to try MAC on my notebook HP Elitebook 8560w LY524EA#BCM

I have 2 questions.

1/ how long does a battery last on a MAC OS X Mavericks 10.9 ?

2  Can I use DSDT from Ubuntu 13.04 and transfer this DSDT to MAC? Why I am asking, becouse with Ubuntu works all the hardware in my laptop. Is that posible?

boosted

boosted

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Successful install of OS X 10.9 on hp 8560w using the dsdt.aml and all included kexts available for download in this posting. Everything is working as described.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy