Altough this guide is now very much outdated, some things are still of interest.
You mention the touchpad only works after removing the "orange clitoris". Why is this and are you sure about this?
The DSDT.aml of the first post only works if you have the exact same spec with NVidia graphics. Correct? (I have AMD).
The best way to install now is to use Clover EFI. It works amazing, just a bit more work to setup correctly.
There are a few things which still need work (using Clover EFI)
- Touchpad doesn't work 100% with the driver I have, no pinch to zoom or 3+ finger gestures (the one posted here doesn't work for me, hence the question.)
- I think CPU and Graphics power management doesn't work. I haven't touched DSDT / SSDT so I assume I would have to patch this
- No Wi-Fi obviously. Working on it, but there are a number of viable solutions out there
- SDHC reader doesn't work I believe
- USB 3.0 seems a bit hit and miss to connect, but does work well
- Volume control keys don't change the volume. This is due to VoodooHDA and can be fixed with a config edit.
- Probably something else I can't think of right now
Everything else (including M5950 / 6770m graphics) works really well!
can you upload all your kext for Mac os 10.9 ? (Sound, USB3, touchpad,screen brightness)
See first post