{Guide} DELL INSPIRON N5110

Mohamed Khairy

3,315 posts in this topic

idont recommend

hacked iso

use retail and mode it to your hardware ;)

when seeing scrolling under ubuntu make me think on scrolling under mac hope we get it soon :(

So this means i'll have to start over and install with a retail version to get sleep and the other few things working? :(

After installation I am supposed to boot into the USB again and select my lion installation partition right?

Because when I do so I get a permenant blue screen after the loading one, shall I give you an image of "-v -x -f" or what now? :P

Its lion 10.7.3 hotiso, the same iso you mentioned in the video, prepared it just as in the video and installed it successfully then it told me to restart

after the restart I booted from the USB again but selected macintosh (thats the name of the partition I installed lion to) and got those errors

I thought I was supposed to go on without errors and continue the instructions in the first page, like installing chimera to the macintosh partition so I don't have to use the USB to boot everytime...

Done it twice so far, but it seems like the main problem is that I erased the partition before installing using disk utility

I think this forced it to become a logical partition and it must be primary partition as I got another linux distro installed, not sure really but I will try

Deleted the partition, created it again with no luck

Thought of installing iAtkos L1 and prepare the flash again but it doesn't continue installation, the problem seems to be the A09 bios and I can't revert to A07 because the stupid dell installation doesn't recommend that :help: