G3 + Mac Case for Sale

estek

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have a G3 / G4 Blue and White Mac case for sale.

It is clean and looks good.

If anyone is interested I will sell the whole system (it has the old 9GB hard drive, which isnt good, the rest is all good and working, i can install and run Tiger on it)

Let me know if anyone is interested.

CHANGE/UPDATE: I got a 12GB Maxtor Apple Hard Drive that works in it now.

Answer to the above questions:

1. I am looking for something around $150-200 for the whole thing. Thats definitely not set in stone. I don't need it anymore, and I am REALLY short on space !! But consider that this is a full system.

EDIT: btw I am selling this as parts or as complete system.

2. Leopard ?? I don't know. Leopard isn't officially out !! I have Tiger on it and it runs fine for a G3.

A reminder the original hard drive (and the one currently in this) is 5400 rpm. I once had a 7200 rpm in it and that made a lot more smoother... In case u got a recent 7200 rpm hard drive lying around ...

I gotta say 150-200 for that machine is steep.

One could get one off of ebay for under $100.00 at this point (to my dismay when I went to sell mine. I got more money piecing it out then selling it as a whole item. And mine was the following specs: 500MHz, 40GB HD, 512MB RAM, DVD/CD r/rw Drive...)

75 is a reasonable price though... as long as you don't gouge on shipping,

Yeah $100 is fine ... thats why I said the price isn't final cause I had to see what people would say ...

As for shipping, I will charge whatever the shipping website tells me based on weight and dimension ... I will even scan you and show you the receipt for it ...(now that I think of it I don't have a box for this thing, gotta find one) ....

As for specs:

G3 400 - 512MB - 12GB Maxtor - CD-RW - ZIP Drive - ATI video - Keyboard - Macally Mouse

I will through in an 20GB IBM Deskstar 7200 rpm hard drive as well.

Hope someone likes this ... Its been a great system for me.