Kodak Playsport or ZI8

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Kodak Playsport or ZI8 (2 member(s) have cast votes)

Kodak Playsport or ZI8

1. Kodak playsport (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Kodak ZI8 (2 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Mr.Techie456

Mr.Techie456

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Ok. so recently I had just had lost my Kodak playsport (WHICH I'm not disscusing how I lost). Though I'm having second thoughts about buying another Kodak playsport camera after I read about the ZI8. So now I raise the question Should I get another Kodak playsport, or get a Kodak ZI8. So please leave you're vote in the poll (I'm only leaving it open until August 18 so vote now), and leave a comment why You think which option you picked is the best.

kellis

kellis

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Ok. so recently I had just had lost my Kodak playsport (WHICH I'm not disscusing how I lost). Though I'm having second thoughts about buying another Kodak playsport camera after I read about the ZI8. So now I raise the question Should I get another Kodak playsport, or get a Kodak ZI8. So please leave you're vote in the poll (I'm only leaving it open until August 18 so vote now), and leave a comment why You think which option you picked is the best.

I don't know about the other cams, but i do have the zi8.
While it is a good camera, it is only useable outside with a LOT of light.
low light, it just sucks. looks like a phone camera, really bad.

the other thing i don't like about it, SUPER shaky. need a tripod for most situation, even with the stabilization on.
The good thing about the zi8 is the sound quality. very good. and removable sim card, external mic possibility.

Mr.Techie456

Mr.Techie456

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
To tell you the truth most cameras are going to have sort of shakiness without a tripod. Even if you turn. EIS on. I experienced a little bit of shakiness with my camera.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy