[Trade] Looking to trade Desktop for a laptop...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

jessejames89

jessejames89

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Heyy all I'm lookin to trade my Dell Demension 4400 Desktop for a Laptop...I bought it in 2002 and It works just fine, but I need something a little more mobile now lol

128MB Memory
40GB HD
Internal 56k modem
Comes with Wireless Mouse
CD-R/CD-RW/DVD/DVD-R/DVD-RW
the stock CD drive...not currently hooked up, because I wasn't sure how to do it
Speakers
1.70GHz

Thats All I know off hand...I would like to trade this for a Decent laptop...I'm open for any offers
If you need any other info, just lemme know :D

bluedragon1971

bluedragon1971

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
Good luck! What you have there is worth about $100 at best on today's market.

errandwolfe

errandwolfe

Usurper of Wilson, King of Prussia

• Donators
  • 1,429 posts
Jesse,
Just some advice. Maybe invest a little in upgrading that box before you try to sell it. Even then I would not post on "tech" boards like this, people are simply going to laugh at you. With brand spanking new systems selling for $299 and even less you are never going to get more then $150 bucks for a system like this even if you are lucky and get a noob on eBay.

My suggestion would be to see what you can economically upgrade on that desktop and then offer it as part of a cash/hardware trade for a notebook. That or maybe someone has a 486 laptop sitting around they might trade.

jessejames89

jessejames89

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Well, thats why I left it open...I know its not worth a lot, and i knew people were gonna laugh, because honestly, i dont care about that lol...I was hoping that they would give me an offer like a cash/trade, or advice on what i should do lol

Thank you for the advice wolf:)

MacSpaces

MacSpaces

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
ill give you 20 bucks for that syetm..and ill throw in 5 bucks just for the f*** of it let me know im ready to give you cash

bluedragon1971

bluedragon1971

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
Ironically, you might actually get more for it if you piece it out on eBay than trying to sell it as a whole system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy