Here is a tutorial how to do this : ( by GhostRaider )
I'm gonna keep it real simple.
1) Update to Combo or Regular 10.6.7 (Not the MBP Early 2011)
2) Once you are on 10.6.7, go to your Extensions folder and delete all Graphics Kexts. Delete all Intel GMA 950 Kexts, Intel GMA X3100 kexts, Intel HD Graphics Kexts, ATI Graphics Kexts, NVidia Graphics Kexts, and GeForce Kexts.
3) After this repair kext cache and permissions
4) Configure your Chameleon Bootloader:
*Configure your bootloader to load Darwin Vanilla Kernel 10.7 (mach_kernel)
*Configure your bootloader to load MacBook Pro 8,1 SMBIOS
*Add GraphicsEnabler key in Boot.plist and set the string to YES.
5) Restart and make sure Chameleon loads up the new kernel. You should be able to get to the desktop. From here fix any USB, audio, ethernet, wifi problems, etc.
6) Make sure to repair permissions and kext cache when your done fixing. Don't fix Intel HD Graphics yet.
7) Again Reboot and see if there are any other issues in Verbose mode.
8) Once your hackintosh is configured and ready, its time to move on to the Intel HD Graphics.
9) Extract the Intel HD Graphics MBP 2011 ZIP file. We are only going to install 2 kexts.
10) Install AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext and AppleIntelHDGraphicsGLDriver Bundle. Repair kext cache and permissions. ONLY INSTALL THESE TWO!
11) Reboot and you should now have a transparent menubar and QE/CI running. Remember there is no custom resolution at this time.
And thats it.
Get the necessary files here:
Darwin Vanilla Kernel 10.7 Download
Intel HD Graphics Kexts (Early MacBook Pro 2011) Download
If you need to install a bootloader or if you want to repair kext cache and permissions easily, I recommened using Tonymac's MultiBeast Installer. If you want to install kexts easily, use KextHelper or KextBeast.
I'm also adding MacBook Pro 8,1 SMBIOS if you need that too as an attachment.
I'm also adding my Gateway NV5932u DSDT. Do not use it. Its only for reference. Using someone else's DSDT can have consequences on your hackintosh.
Doing this will :
Quartz Extreme : Enabled
Core Image : Enabled
Custom Resolution : Not Enabled
Note : ** ALL CREDIT GOES TO GhostRaider.
For More Info Please Follow Our Thread !