G5 to ATX Front I/O Cables

enjoyfebruary

540 posts in this topic

Shipped Mon, Nov 5:

Gozer3

vladimirps

Thanks,

AlohaCab

Everyone, the cable Chriox is selling is an AlohaCab cable and has been tested and ready to run. Please help him out if you are looking for a G5 cable.

• 2 weeks later...

Shouldn't have a problem with those motherboards. It's the front I/O panel you should be worried about. Make sure yours has an 18pin socket on it to make use of my cable, otherwise you'll have to buy a different front panel board and swap them or get a different case with the right connector.

This cable only works with the following Early G5 Front I/O Panel. Make sure yours looks like this before ordering.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/ptchan5/EarlyG5FrontPanelIOBoardPicture.jpg

Disclaimer: Some have found issues with the front audio on some Gigabyte boards. They have requested a jumper be placed between pin 7 & 10 on the audio cable. If you don't plan on utilizing the front audio jack (most don't), then don't worry about it.

AlohaCab

Shipped Wed, Dec 12th:

gverrault

*UPDATE*

Sorry everyone for the delayed responses and cable shipments. Holidays have been rough and work has me doing longer hours. I am planning to catch up this week. I appreciate the orders and the patience.

Thanks,

AlohaCab