• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

tornadog

tornadog

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
I jailbroke a new ipod touch 3g 32gb with the blackra1n software. It has been working fine for last 3 weeks. today morning when I checked it, it was showing the receovery mode screen(usb cable and itunes). I connected it to itunes on my pc, and it says it detected an ipod in recovery mode and needs to be restored. What should I do. If I restore I will lose all 20gb of music I have put on there since then.

Scottapotamas

Scottapotamas

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts
it means overnight it got flat and turned off... Thats the problem with teathered jailbreaks... You need to restore it...

XoVoX

XoVoX

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 46 posts
Nope.. Just start Blackra1n again and voila.. everything is back again after reboot and nothing lost.. (next time read the manual of blackra1n :P )

eject

eject

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
thats the same {censored} with my iphone, i can't take it with me to my exams because i would need to switch it off and that means i can't use it before i get home again wich means it could have stayed there in the first place.

i hope this will get fixed sometime, {censored} apple for giving us a product we can't use as we want even if we bought it from a licensd provider for and pay overpriced service until we get dumb, i couldn't live without lock calendar or multiflow 

ianholt60

ianholt60

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi everyone..
Guys i bought new ipod last week and i need some good looking skin on it. So i have searched a lot regarding this and came through a website http://www.decalskin.com/ , Is this website is really good in providing nice ipod skins ?

Davo75

Davo75

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

it means overnight it got flat and turned off... Thats the problem with teathered jailbreaks... You need to restore it...

Bogus Post 4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy