GA-945GCM-S2L everything working 64bit

havelln

8 posts in this topic

GA-945GCM-S2L

8800gt 512mb

used the mpkg install method

only problems i had was

auido used voodoohda64bit.kext and the voodoohda helper working fine now

lan used realtekr1000.kext and had to open network settings advanced ethernet tab configure manually

and set speed to 1000baseT duplex to half duplex and mtu standard (1500) now works fine

8800gt 512mb just had to add efi strings in com.apple.boot.plist

working better than leopard was

Hi...I've the same mainboard (bios f7),e2200 2.2 Ghz, 4gb ram, 9600gso 1gb (efistrings ok), audio alc662 (kext????).In leopard audio is ok (mic works too) but in Snow (64bit) no...Leopard is too fast..

Which kext are you using to run Snow 64bit???About the dsdt.aml???

Thanx Bye

Extensions: (in /Extra)

FakeSMC

GigabyteALC662

OSXRestart

PlatformUUID

Rest of the system is untouched.

DSDT:

This is my custom made version which is very unique because it contains all fixes including SpeedStep. It took me ages to make all those modifications.

Update: V2 is a slightly cleaner version and compiles with 0 errors and 0 remarks. I've also updated the speedstep code.

DSDT_speedstep_V2.aml.zip

No luck so far.

I have created a boot Stick like that one in this guide here http://lifehacker.com/5351485/how-to-build...ne=true&s=x

Then i put the kext's you told me and youre DSDT.aml in the Extra Folder, booted and then the PC hangs after the grey Apple (the Apple disappears and i have a blank grey screen).

If i remove the DSDT.aml i get a gray window telling me that i have to restart my PC (an after that i have a CMOS Error).

Also if i only take the normal Extra Folder from the Chameleon Release i get this restart message.

Maybe it is because of the unsupported ATI HD4670 i use in this PC, but i thought that for such cases Mac OS X has something like a standard VESA driver.

FakeSMC

GigabyteALC662

OpenHaltRestart

PlatformUUID

DSDT:

This is my custom made version which is very unique because it contains all fixes including SpeedStep. It took me ages to make all those modifications.

I tried your dsdt and work fine...Now i've only tree custom kext

FakeSMC

OpenHaltRestart

PlatformUUID

(for audio i use voodohda 64bit not in Extra folder).

-------------------------------------------------------------

GigabyteALC662 make your audio works at all??? (mine is id=662 (0x1458A002)) Where i can find it?

What about Bios Setup?

My 4gb of RAM is activity monitor are showed like 3gb...Is smbios.plist problem stored in Efi/Extra???

I want compare my configuration with someone...

Thanx in advance

• 1 month later...

FakeSMC

GigabyteALC662

OpenHaltRestart

PlatformUUID

DSDT:

Great work

File DSTD

Also work on the board GA-945GCM-S2C