How do I remove Chameleon RC2 ?

xstorm911

4 posts in this topic

I'm using Snow Leo with the PC EFI V10.1 ( which includes chameleon RC1), and I tried to remove chameleon by deleting the .Chameleon folder, and then installed Chameleon RC2.

It didn't work so now my Snow Leo gives an error and doesn't boot.

Can someone please tell me the correct way of uninstalling Chameleon RC2 so I can revert back to PC EFI V10.1, OR how to remove PC EFI V10.1 so I can properly install Chameleon RC2.

Thanks in advance !

I'm using Snow Leo with the PC EFI V10.1 ( which includes chameleon RC1), and I tried to remove chameleon by deleting the .Chameleon folder, and then installed Chameleon RC2.

It didn't work so now my Snow Leo gives an error and doesn't boot.

Can someone please tell me the correct way of uninstalling Chameleon RC2 so I can revert back to PC EFI V10.1, OR how to remove PC EFI V10.1 so I can properly install Chameleon RC2.

Thanks in advance !

i m doing this like u and working for me

I didn't quite understood your question. To revert back to Chameleon RC1, just install the package again (over RC2). Then download PC EFI v.10.1 (if you want 10.1). PC EFI is a file called boot. Replace the boot from the root of the Chameleon partition or the root of Mac OS X with the boot file you want.