enjoy vaio P
My Install Procedure is ...
(0. make vaio recovery DVD disks.)
1. shurink VISTA partition from VISTA with diskpart.
2. boot from gparted live cd.
3. create two hfs partitions on empty area(#3:16G,#4:10G)
4. format partition #4 hfs.
5. copy entire retail dvd to partition #4(be careful copied files uid/gid)
6. copy osx86 standard kexts( dsmons, ps2 and etc...)
7. copy vaio p specific kexts( download topic link)
8. replace OSInstall.mpkg to enable MBR partition install.
9. append boot options to com.apple.Boot.plist, "cpus=1 rd=disk0s4")
10. install bootloader( mbr and pbr and /boot )
11. boot leopard installer from partition #4
12. install leopard to partiton #3
13. before reboot, install and overwrite kexts on pattions #3(installed #4 step 6. 7.)
14. append boot options to com.apple.Boot.plist, "cpus=1 rd=disk0s3")
this method saves VISTA and Instant mode.
but so complex.
I hope someone find more easy way and post here
I'm stuck on step 5. I don't understand how to copy the files from theDVDIso/DMG to that partition on Gpart. Do I do it by terminal? Also, I made an ISO and DMG on my external HD, how do I access that? I don't have 2 external dvd players to run both OSX and gparted.
BTW: Thanks a lot you guys for giving me a guide