login failure?

Caseyy.

34 posts in this topic

sure, im not the most active of members here, but when i come to the number 1 site on hackintoshs, i expect to be able to login. I dont know what the hell is wrong, but this new layout is horse{censored}. and obviously these idiots here, http://www.do1.uk.com/, cant code worth {censored}. i would be able to code a skin better than they did, and one that worked at that. despite how great of a site this is, im tempted to just leave and never come back, like some of your staff and countless others

this guy puts it great..

Congratulations of officially screwing the number #1 hackint0sh website on the internet for ad revenue.

I tried all that is mentioned in this thread. I lost my account too and i emailed the support people thrice. They did not even have the courtesy to reply once. And I believe it is users like me who do not have several hundreds of post against their name that are mostly affected by this.

Congratulations of officially screwing the number #1 hackint0sh website on the internet for ad revenue.

+ 1

For days I have been unable to log-in, despite having changed nothing. Even new passwords issued via e-mail failed to solve problem. But when I went to add a reply to this topic - and of course was not allowed to because I wasn't logged in - I tried again to login via the screen presented. This time success - I hope. now I have to see if I can revert to my old password, and not the unlearnable 15 character alpah-numeric monster which has just been issued.

EDIT: Further success - went into UserCP screen and changed my PW back to original. All this done with Firefox and Windows XP. Now I'm going to reboot into Leopard and see if I can get back into the forum.

For days I have been unable to log-in, despite having changed nothing. Even new passwords issued via e-mail failed to solve problem. But when I went to add a reply to this topic - and of course was not allowed to because I wasn't logged in - I tried again to login via the screen presented. This time success - I hope. now I have to see if I can revert to my old password, and not the unlearnable 15 character alpah-numeric monster which has just been issued.

EDIT: Further success - went into UserCP screen and changed my PW back to original. All this done with Firefox and Windows XP. Now I'm going to reboot into Leopard and see if I can get back into the forum.

Hi rdf1,

We have updated login script, Can you check if you can login using:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...gin&CODE=00

Im having the same problems. Had to register a new account. My old account was "Biovital". I tried resetting password, using the one in the email but it refuses. This is under Leo4All V3 and FF3. Same deal with Safari.

Im having the same problems. Had to register a new account. My old account was "Biovital". I tried resetting password, using the one in the email but it refuses. This is under Leo4All V3 and FF3. Same deal with Safari.

Do you receive any error messages ??

Have you tried to remove cookies/ reset you browser ?

• 2 months later...

Hi!

Same thing. With Firefox or Safari or Opera - all the same.

After password reset I can't login into my account. I tried reset password three or four times. With new e-mailed password I get message "Username or password incorrect".

I just want to restore my true account

My true[old] account name is

npwski

my e-mail is

np_wski[{at}]mail[{dot}]ru

Please help.