[GR] Create Separate Greek SubForum

Einstein_ein

83 posts in this topic

Με λίγα λόγια με έχωσες! ;):)

Όχι βρε, μην το βλέπεις έτσι! Και αν μπορώ να βοηθήσω κάπως πολύ ευχαρίστως! Απλά, έχεις την εμπειρία..

We never wanted to cause any missunderstanding using our native language, or impose it by force here. There is a bunch of people from or speaking Greek and we are asking if it's possible for a seperate subforum, one that doesn't need to bug other sections and for people to browse the forum knowing what to find.

Now if there is no need for it ok, we understand. But it took you a lot of time to get to this point so users, Greeks, started their own stuff, some even complete websites hosted in Greece! Now personaly I don't speak for all of'em but there are other places now for us to share the wealth!

Best wishes for the new year and with less SQL fails! :(

Thanks Bloodiator, I think your post sums up the situation well. We're more than happy to support the Greek community and I think it makes sense for there to be a separate sub-forum.

Definitely a year of less SQL fails, I assure you :(

It would be good if you guys could encourage our fellow Greek InsanelyMac members to acknowledge who they'd like to see as Moderator for this new sub-forum!

Many thanks

-Ed

Thanks Bloodiator, I think your post sums up the situation well. We're more than happy to support the Greek community and I think it makes sense for there to be a separate sub-forum.

Definitely a year of less SQL fails, I assure you :(

It would be good if you guys could encourage our fellow Greek InsanelyMac members to acknowledge who they'd like to see as Moderator for this new sub-forum!

Many thanks

-Ed

Okiez, perfect Ed, now that we have your attention! About the selection of the proper mod, hope it goes ok..

i can read in your posts the typical mediterranean temperament, like Sardinian people! very similar blood!

But we are like neighbors man, it's normal that you can sense that! :(

people, you have to propose yourself officially if you want a capable mod.

Salax, bloodiator, and .... ?

people, you have to propose yourself officially if you want a capable mod.

Salax, bloodiator, and .... ?

I would like to thank you for your interest in creating a separate section of the forum that would be entirely in Greek.

I believe that both these individuals that have expressed interest in getting the position of moderator are capable people.

I would also like to express a question that keeps bugging me. Why is this job so important? is it so hard? It has to do with the designing part of the subsection, or only to direct and oversee the smooth operation of the subforum?

I do not believe that I am able in order to be a candidate for the position, so I am leaving it up to you.

Message in Greek, as follows:

Θα ήθελα να σας ευχαριστήσω για το ενδιαφέρον σας για τη δημιουργία ενός ξεχωριστού τμήματος του φόρουμ το οποίο θα είναι εξολοκλήρου στα ελληνικά.

Πιστεύω ότι και τα δύο αυτά άτομα που έχουν εκδηλώσει ενδιαφέρον για τη θέση του συντονιστή είναι ικανα.

Θα ήθελα επισής να εκφράσω μια απορία που μ΄απασχολεί. Γιατί είναι τόσο σημαντική αυτή η δουλειά; Είναι τόσο δύσκολη; Έχει να κάνει με το σχεδιαστικό κομμάτι του υποτμήματος ή μόνο με την διεύθυνσή και επίβλεψή της ομαλής λειτουργίας του υποφόρουμ;

Προσωπικά, δεν πιστεύω ότι είμαι ικανός για να είμαι υποψήφιος για τη θέση αυτή, κι έτσι το αφήνω σε σας.

For me it's quite simple, i kinda don't have the spare time to mod here too, so i think it's better without a sub-section, cause it's only 3-4 people hovering around.

If it gets more by time, then we could re-open the Moderator voting and choose a person for the job..

From now on i'll be known here as SomniusX and not Bloodiator, i've requested a nick change so i can help better, nobody knows me as Bloodiator. it was a poor choice back when i registered!

Well it was nice to be democratic about it,

Thank you Daveta and i'd like to thank all the Greek audience etc.

I miss my previous yellowish donator button but, new things happen and i'm into'em! :thumbsup_anim: