• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

bardx86

bardx86

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Ok, I've installed logic 7.2 express. Everything runs great. I can't however get any plugin to be seen by logic or the au manager except for the 20 au plugins that come with logic. Ive tried both vst and au plugins and also installed a au to vst adapter plugin. The plugin files are in the proper directory in \library\autio\plug-ins. When I had logic 7.0 installed, it did see some of the plugins. So i tried to downgrade back to 7.0 but it to will not see any of the plugins. What the :) am i missing? Is there a cache file or soemthing I need to delete? Please help!

Thanks,
bard

dubhead

dubhead

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Ok, I've installed logic 7.2 express. Everything runs great. I can't however get any plugin to be seen by logic or the au manager except for the 20 au plugins that come with logic. Ive tried both vst and au plugins and also installed a au to vst adapter plugin. The plugin files are in the proper directory in \library\autio\plug-ins. When I had logic 7.0 installed, it did see some of the plugins. So i tried to downgrade back to 7.0 but it to will not see any of the plugins. What the ;) am i missing? Is there a cache file or soemthing I need to delete? Please help!
Thanks,
bard

U need Universal Binaries PlugIns or Run Logic in Rosetta Mode....do a "Get Info" on the App and select Run in Rosetta then it should see PPC Plugs..

bardx86

bardx86

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Well that got it. But running it in rosetta just about kills any improvement that the UB logic gives ya. Need new plugins !

thanks,
bard

EFIStudio-Inside

EFIStudio-Inside

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Apple Computers, PC Gaming, Development, Movies
its /library/audio/plug-ins/components

lambsporriegetta

lambsporriegetta

InsanelyMac Geek

• Donators
  • 106 posts
http://forum.osx86pr...showtopic=12876

check the pro audio sub forum out for other tips and info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy