iphone 3G ! got one ?

MrRoper

29 posts in this topic

I'm kind of like you, I want one but i'm in no rush and i can not abide the carrier in the UK (O2) so I can wait till there is a unlock solution and O2 start selling the pre-pay handsets (O2 say Christmas time, but when my friend got his 3G iPhone from CPW they said September :worried_anim: ) will wait and see...

Hope all who have one already are enjoying it! ;)

I have the first Iphone, so I really shouldn't even need this one. I don't need the one I have now, but I like it. =] Pretty much, I want it just for the 3g, seeing that's really the only advantage I get out of it.

Went to the local AT&T store yesterday. Sold out. I was kinda bummed, plus we couldn't order one because I don't have credit card (i'm 15) and neither does my dad, which he's helping me out a little in paying for it. Plus, we don't have 3G yet where I live, but they're supposed to be getting it in October. (Wichita Metro). Hopefully they get some stock soon. Can't wait! Tired of my Samsung Sync!

Went to the local AT&T store yesterday. Sold out. I was kinda bummed, plus we couldn't order one because I don't have credit card (i'm 15) and neither does my dad, which he's helping me out a little in paying for it. Plus, we don't have 3G yet where I live, but they're supposed to be getting it in October. (Wichita Metro). Hopefully they get some stock soon. Can't wait! Tired of my Samsung Sync!

Even if they had them in stock, you'd need a credit card to buy it.