Download RealtekRTL8100-Binary 1.0.0
Driver for Realtek's RTL810X Fast Ethernet family of NICs which supports these chips:
- Supports ElCapitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion and Lion.
- 64 bit architecture only.
- Support for multisegment packets relieving the network stack of unnecessary copy operations when assembling packets for transmission.
- No-copy receive and transmit. Only small packets are copied on reception because creating a copy is more efficient than allocating a new buffer.
- TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offload (receive and transmit).
- TCP segmentation offload under IPv4.
- Support for TCP/IPv6 and UDP/IPv6 checksum offload.
- Supports Wake on LAN.
- Support for Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) which can be disabled by setting enableEEE to NO in the drivers Info.plist without rebuild. The default is YES.
- The driver is published under GPLv2.
What's New in Version 1.0.0 (See full changelog)
- First official release
81 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
33 members, 47 guests, 1 anonymous users
Bradish, ppc0422, CrazyCreator, vipla83, king25, bOLEMO, linq2js, Tyson12, Jaysonmanuel, segun001, edenparadox, hoangnam1002hnvn, vskipic, FredWst, Fabriktwo, Quingu, woodiwiss, Bogdan Jaromiej, hoanganhqng, Laberlohe, An3treiu, draxus5, badruzeus, KUN12345, siegfriedlee47, Ankitclover17, tank500999, mohamed.zaied, geofferey, binlovep, anandswa, farfour78lb, japaniscool