Download RealtekRTL8100-Binary 1.0.0
Driver for Realtek's RTL810X Fast Ethernet family of NICs which supports these chips:
- Supports Mavericks, Mountain Lion and Lion.
- 64 bit architecture only.
- Support for multisegment packets relieving the network stack of unnecessary copy operations when assembling packets for transmission.
- No-copy receive and transmit. Only small packets are copied on reception because creating a copy is more efficient than allocating a new buffer.
- TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offload (receive and transmit).
- TCP segmentation offload under IPv4.
- Support for TCP/IPv6 and UDP/IPv6 checksum offload.
- Supports Wake on LAN.
- Support for Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) which can be disabled by setting enableEEE to NO in the drivers Info.plist without rebuild. The default is YES.
- The driver is published under GPLv2.
What's New in Version 1.0.0 (See full changelog)
- First official release