Mini-jack doesn't work! Any patch?

perereman

10 posts in this topic

Hello

I've just installed iAtkos 1.0ir2 in my MSI vr201 Laptop and it works great but a couple of details I'm trying to fix. One is that mini-jack conexion doesn't work.

If I plug my headset the laptop speakers go on sounding and headset stays quiet.

The soundcard of the laptop is a Realteck HiDefinition Audio. ¿Is there any patch or kext to fix it?

Thank you very much

I read in a review of mi Laptop that the guy who did the review, installed Leopard and fixed the problem with a patch. I tried to ask him which one was the patch by email, but he didn't answered.

Edit note: Sorry for the mistake. My firefox dictionary is Spanish

• 2 weeks later...

Hello perereman!

I have to a MSI vr201 notebook. And i dont have to install leopard my vr201. please read your install process. i try the iAtkos 1.0ir2 and boot is hang, and i dont start the install... bios settings? boot commands? thanks, sorry my lang :(

Jack

Hello

I've just installed iAtkos 1.0ir2 in my MSI vr201 Laptop and it works great but a couple of details I'm trying to fix. One is that mini-jack conexion doesn't work.

If I plug my headset the laptop speakers go on sounding and headset stays quiet.

The soundcard of the laptop is a Realteck HiDefinition Audio. ¿Is there any patch or kext to fix it?

Thank you very much

please write :(

Hello perereman!

I have to a MSI vr201 notebook. And i dont have to install leopard my vr201. please write your install process. i try the iAtkos 1.0ir2 and boot is hang, and i dont start the install... bios settings? boot commands? thanks, sorry my lang :P

Jack

audio jack problem solution MSI vr201

i use this AppleHDAPatcherv1.20, and drag the patcher, the alc888.txt ,reboot

sound preferences, output, choose internal speaker-speaker or lineout-out jack :P

i install kalyway 10.5.2, disable speedstep in bios, and then install cd boot correct. cpus=1 is important.

my problem cpus=2 boot is hang, cpus=1 is correct, i see total number of cores 1, and i need 2 cores.

and apple power management dont work, when i install this, not boot my vr201,

any idea? anybody help me please

thx

Jack

Hello

Thank you very much

osx_alc888_intel.tar.gz

• 8 months later...