4 posts in this topic

I have been considering the Asus eePC for a while now and was wondering if I could really get it, and external disc drive, get 2 gigs of ram from crucial for $60, and then run an OS per SD card..kinda like hot-swapping hard drives. I would run Hardy Heron 8 gig card, windows XP would be installed on the internal 4 gig SSD, and Tiger OS X86/or leo if possible...12 gig.

please share your thoughts...

I do not have any need for a full size/full power laptop, however the eePC is something I could always carry and I'm always needing to show this or that to people or to do this small task while away from home...also I am planning on living in Mexico for 2 months this summer and won't have much time to be online, but some time will be necessary. (where I'll be they have broadband and power, etc...just can't lug my $1200 Hack-pro with me, and again...I won't have that much free-time.)

also, what's keeping Leopard off these?

also, has anyone tried OS X on the Everex cloudbook? I do know they run Via processors

c'mon...how many videos about the eePC are there? how many members are on this forum? something like 186,000 members? someone has to have some input.I guess I will have to repost this in other parts of the forum so that people will see it since they only seem to care about their selves and OS X86...