nforce mach_kernel

mrbonkers

3 posts in this topic

can someone that is using leo4all dvd attach the mach_kernel for me please. i do not want to download the whole dvd to just get one file. i'm trying to get my nforce mobo and core 2 duo to work without the cpus=1 flag.

thanks

can someone that is using leo4all dvd attach the mach_kernel for me please. i do not want to download the whole dvd to just get one file. i'm trying to get my nforce mobo and core 2 duo to work without the cpus=1 flag.

thanks

you are so lazy i think, i told you the answer is in the topic... you guys are so lazy... go search for netkas.org u will find information about it...

if i'm lazy you should see this forum fill with threads(from me) asking how do i install os x on my pc, why isnt it my com working with this dvd. how can i fix this problem etc etc. all i ask from you is to attach your nforce mach_kernel.. it's only a small favor and i asked you politely. common man.. i've help others too and you dont see me asking them to download the whole dvd just to get a file. i gave them what they need. i dont go around telling people that they are lazy.. if they cant find the topic is because they are indirectly linked. the fixes may be somewhere in the post with a few hundred pages. one more thing.. the search functions does not work well. i've even used google to search for the file using the site:insanelymac command. and still no results.