Leo4All PS2 kext's, Tried every kext + installer

jake123

5 posts in this topic

I tried Leo4All, and its a good build, only one problem, with laptops the PS2 kext is a little bit funky. On Leo4All's website (First link on google search), it says its a known error and they have a fix, an installer that fixes the Ps2 kext and battery monitor. I tried this installer and it didn't work! I can use my USB keyboards and USB mice, but I cant use my trackpad or keyboard. I've also tried this on another computer and I get the same results. I tried some other PS2controller kexts, and it ended up screwing up my installation... Does anyone have a fix for this?

(i'm on kernel 9.2.2), thanks!

same problem with me... but i'm on a desktop and ps/2 keyboard doesnt work..

tried Leo4All (vanilla)- Only usb mouse works.

tried Kalyway (vanilla)- Plugging 1 usb mouse and 1 ps/2 mouse I can get the keyboard to work in Kalyway

Remove ACPIPS2Nub.kext from System/Library/Extensions

Remove PowerManagement.bundle from System/Library/SystemConfiguration

Clear trash file, if it comes up with an error just press ok

Copy PowerManagement.bundle to System/Library/SystemConfiguration

Install AppleACPIPlatform.kext to System/Library/Extensions, use Kext Helper b7 to install

Now, repair permissions before rebooting!!

This took me a week to get working, it will give you a trackpad with scrolling as I already removed the ApplePS2 activity inside that lets the OS see the trackpad as a mouse!

SticMAN

I installed Leo4All. Everything went fine but when i hit enter without typing -v after installation it hangs at blue screen.And when i type -v and everything works fine except my wireless keyboard. and with only -x(safe boot) keyboard works but my wireless card do not work do not. Is their someone saw same kind of issue. Please help...I installed Leo4All. Everything went fine but when i hit enter without typing -v after installation it hangs at blue screen.And when i type -v and everything works fine except my wireless keyboard. and with only -x(safe boot) keyboard works but my wireless card do not work do not. Is their someone saw same kind of issue. Please help...

• 8 months later...