Boot Camp 2.0.1 (Build 200C13)

ecsjr

5 posts in this topic

READ ME included in folder after unrar. Basically I have supplied you with the latest Boot Camp drivers released direct from the new Mac Pro install disc. This add support for Vista and XP 64 bit OS. Lastly if wireless Network Controller does not read after install of Boot Camp I have supplied external driver direct from Atheros. It is in Atherosx64>Install_CD>Setup after installation all should be runnning smooth. Any questions or comments. Post Reply.

[Links removed, no direct links please]

How about I link to another forum?

http://www.mechodownload.com/forum/macinto...mp-2-0-1-a.html

For community support:

Please do not repost links.

Please do not un-protect links.

I have MacBook Pro (2.2)

2.33 GHz

2 GB Ram

ATI X1600

Everything works wonderfully minus the Network Controller (WIFI) after running the BootCamp64 installer. To get the WIFI working, install from the Atherosx64>Install_CD>Setup installer. I have even included this in the READ ME.

After that you are set to go! Enjoy! I do not recommend running 64 bit OS with anything less than 2GB ram. Personal opinion. Means nothing.

I have MacBook Pro (2.2)

2.33 GHz

2 GB Ram

ATI X1600

Everything works wonderfully minus the Network Controller (WIFI) after running the BootCamp64 installer. To get the WIFI working, install from the Atherosx64>Install_CD>Setup installer. I have even included this in the READ ME.

After that you are set to go! Enjoy! I do not recommend running 64 bit OS with anything less than 2GB ram. Personal opinion. Means nothing.

I'm getting a top spec'd one so that's not an issue.

• 2 weeks later...