Installing ToH Mac OS X 10.5 for PC

mUsicXbEAt

3 posts in this topic

Hello.

I'm pretty new here and to Mac. I'm having great difficulties installing Leopard onto my PC. I've gotten the ToH image burned to a DVD. The disk loads up (i've tried using "-v" and "-v -x" at boot:) and after a while I get into the GUI installer. Now, the only way I could get the DVD to bypass the "Still waiting for root disk" message was to change my BIOS. I have a Dell XPS 410. In my BIOS, under SATA Operation I switched "RAID On" to "RAID Autodetect / ATA".

I have followed this guide, yet nothing happens when I select "Onboard SATA Drive" from the Boot menu. In the guide I used I was only able to reach the part after terminal (I couldn't even load Darwin), and when I restarted it still hung. I plan on using BootCamp for Windows later and I also plan on having Mac take my ENTIRE drive. Please help me, I really am excited about being so close to having OSX!

Thanks,

Jason :P;)

Hi excuse me for my English because I am francophone pour toh

DVD uses a usb external boot instale launches utility terminal

Written / usr / misc / script.sh partition your name for me it leopard

Entered

reboot download via P2P comboupdat to 10.0.2 by mininova or after pyratebay

Forum in surf or download leo4all it is the last version in piratbay

Like groume said, get Leo4all, but get version 2. Now since your drive doesn't show up you might want to format it to a fat32 partition first and then once you get to the gui installer go into disk utility and reformat it to Mac OS Extended(Journaled). Once done you should now see your drive and continue with the install. Don't forget to click the customize button and choose what you need for your system.

Chevy