"Supported" Video Cards - A simple list?

dahmooser

5 posts in this topic

okay, my first post.

I"ve searched the forums for "supported video drivers" but haven't seemed to find a simple one liner list with the name of the card, the amount of ram, the type of card (PCIe) and whether it works 100%, part of the time, or "has issues".

Is there such a list for a newbie who's trying to get started?

point me the way and I will read away!

:)

okay, my first post.

I"ve searched the forums for "supported video drivers" but haven't seemed to find a simple one liner list with the name of the card, the amount of ram, the type of card (PCIe) and whether it works 100%, part of the time, or "has issues".

Is there such a list for a newbie who's trying to get started?

point me the way and I will read away!

:rolleyes:

in the menu bar there is a link to osx86 project, there are hcl ( hardware compatibility lists) there are all video drivers listed

Thanks for your kind reply! :rolleyes:

I guess I am not getting it, I've looked in the menu bar, located bottom righthand side (see attached),this is the menu bar I believe you are referring to, and the link to hardware and drivers/graphic cards, yet, when I go there, its simply post after post of people asking, or telling about their individual experience? no?

post-209605-1207250539_thumb.jpg

I am either completely daft or expecting too much perhaps. Everyone here seems to have their shi** together, so I thought there would be a simple long list, rather than a zillion postings.

Let me know if my expectations are out of line, or if I am, as I said, daft, and missing something that's there.

thanks again for your kindness! :P

ryan

All of the below

the link is JUST under the TAb that says your logged in as:XXXXXXX, on top on the righthandside, in line with HOME, FORUM, BLOGS, CHAT, ABOUT US, but more to the right!!

SticMAN

Thanks for your kind reply! :rolleyes:

I guess I am not getting it, I've looked in the menu bar, located bottom righthand side (see attached),this is the menu bar I believe you are referring to, and the link to hardware and drivers/graphic cards, yet, when I go there, its simply post after post of people asking, or telling about their individual experience? no?

post-209605-1207250539_thumb.jpg

I am either completely daft or expecting too much perhaps. Everyone here seems to have their shi** together, so I thought there would be a simple long list, rather than a zillion postings.

Let me know if my expectations are out of line, or if I am, as I said, daft, and missing something that's there.

thanks again for your kindness! :P

ryan