DP35DP Leopard install?

AndrewNZ

3 posts in this topic

To shortcut the process, is there a favoured DVD installer that seems to work with the Intel M'board above?

Thanks to anyone who can contribute. Not a drama if there's no definitive install - I'll just do the trial and error that I did with Tiger.

Lastly, has anyone managed to get the nVidia 8500 series video working with Leopard?

Any responses welcome.

Cheers,

Andy.

Andy,

I have the same board, I used Kalyway with 10.5.2 udpate + SMBios, Audio worked after patch. Lan doesn't work. I am using a Realtek based NIC. All updates from Apple, no issues. Only problem I am having is sleep. The machine doesn't wake up properly. Nothing shows up on the monitor and not network activity (can't ping) My Video card is 6200LE.

HTH

Andy,

I have the same board, I used Kalyway with 10.5.2 udpate + SMBios, Audio worked after patch. Lan doesn't work. I am using a Realtek based NIC. All updates from Apple, no issues. Only problem I am having is sleep. The machine doesn't wake up properly. Nothing shows up on the monitor and not network activity (can't ping) My Video card is 6200LE.

HTH

Hi and thanks.

I'm using a RealTek NIC also. I'd like to get the 8500GT video working but I've pretty much given that up for lost. 6600GT works fine but is getting long in the tooth. I guess I'll be springing for an 8800GTX sometime in the future.

Not worried about sleep although it works fine with 10.4.11 XxX.

I was also recommended... "This mobo works just fine with iAtkos 10.5.1"... via PM so I'll download both installs. There goes my broadband limit!!!

:)

Cheers,

Andy.