soccuvoiswape

15 posts in this topic

hi to all!!!!!!

I managed to install it ... on tx1020 ea

amd 64x2 tl50 1.66ghz

ram 2gb

hd sata 160gb

wireless broadcom (not well recognized)

realtek audio high def (not well recognized)

bluetooth(full working)

fingerprint sensor

italian language and keyboard installation

I'm a newbye and i don't understand mac at all (drivers install is impossible)

as a Vista user i can say:

it works really really really good..never crashes ...very quick...

main problems now are :

wireless(airport starts but haven't yet recognized my own wireless net)

audio is not present (anybody knows what driver to use and how to install? realtek hidef??)

AUDIO FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a pleasure to listen to the sound.......

what about broadcom wifi ???? is last driver i need to make my tablet working 100% with leopard....

i must say it worked(but without recognizing my net) before i installed broadcom wifi drivers again....

...then i restart and i had problems with IO80211Family.kext ....so i deleted it and now i can't see airport

image blinking...... it's dead no airport....

help me please !!! the wifi card should be broadcom 4311 ...but i'm not sure ....

however the product code is bcm4311mcag .... thanks to anyone ....

wireless fixed too.... but it doesn't recognize my home wifi network..... i have a sitecom mimo wifi modem router....

..maybe someone knows something about problems with this hardware???

airport now works and scans but doesn't find anything.... it means it is correctly working ?

how to understand if there's something more to do???

anybody installed leopard on tx1000 series??help!

did you use any special tweaks or something, because afaik both hp amd tablet notebooks and dv6500z's are having almost same hardware configuration.

(i could'nt even reach the installer with the zephy 10.5.2 amd distro)

did you install leo on your internal harddisk (sata) or on a external one?

mate, can ya please let me know about your installation procedure?

that'll help me a lot!!!

sure i'll help u.... i'll write a guide....so a lot of people will install it and someone will solve the wireless problem ....actually i'm using a sitecom usb wifi card to get connected into internet....i want my internal broadcom to work perfectly....so ....i installed it into a usb sata 160gb drive.... internal sata drive works fine with install but didn't boot at all....so i burned the zeph 10.5.2 rev2 efi into dvd.....,,,put into hp tx1020ea .... connected usb sata hd too.....1 problem ... grey screen with apple freezes immediately.... apic problem....no problem push the power button for 1 sec.. don't keep it pushed....the sistem will continue booting install......wait 5-8 minutes ,....gui starts... choose language ......utility disk....initialize usb disk ...mac os journaled mbrchosse disk where to install...customize ....check nvidea chipset ...nvidea graphic.. every audio...no lan..no wifi...no languages except yours... check bootmanager darwin mbr... check toh 9.2.0.....install.....restart ....don't touch anything....don't keep the dvd awat from the tray....everytime you start the system the apple grey screen will freeze... just push the power buttonfor 1 sec and u will get trough...... configure your leo.... enjoy.... and please help me for the wireless inytegrated card.... bye...ask here for help i will help u.....

I have a tx2000 and really want this leopard working. what graphics drivers are you loading because I cant get hardware acceleration and am stuck at 1024x768 resoltion, I used the geforce go drivers on the Zephyr v2 dvd, Also I get a wireless card recognised but it cant see my network either! I have a netgear router.

for graphic we can't do nothing ... 1280*800 is impossible to obtain with this driver.... i only find 1024*768 too.... for wireless i have the same problems ..... i even tryed different routers but nothing.....what about hard disk? u use internal or usb?wow i finally found a nice guide to solve a lot of problem for 10.5.1 on tx1000 go here:http://forum.insanelymac.com/lofiversion/i...php/t87077.htmlhope everything will work!

i'll try to switch the sata usb internal.....i wish it will boot!!! i solved touchscreen calibration thanks to the guide in the link i put before...but i couldn't fix battery manager problem....it doesn't show .....i tried everything i could....

maybe i need a stepbystep for it...i would like to have the battery indicator ....it's to much important....

hi to all!!!!!!

I managed to install it ... on tx1020 ea

amd 64x2 tl50 1.66ghz

ram 2gb

hd sata 160gb

How did you get the install to recognise your hard drive? Installs I've tried come up with an empty hard drive list....

I have the tx1250ea

hi there..

im using hp dv2700..its also an amd based laptop..ive already tried two osx86 variants..one is the zephyroth rev1 and the other is the leo4allv2...both of them didnt come up with any hard disk in the disk utility menu...will zephyroth rev2 help me with this? or theres just no hope for osx to run on my lappy?...thanks for all....

zephyrev2 dvd recognize every kind of disk usb-sata-ide and installs in amd and intel(just using -legacy at darw. boot) too..... but with my amd tx1000 i have graphics problems (qe is off and resolution is 1024x768) so i can't use some important softwares... i can't suffer this f******* geforce 6150 128mb...power management sucks....and pc doesn't even boot without ac power and freezes couse of acpi problems..... anyone knows some useful driver to repair q.e. problems and use 1280x800 resolution??? i tryed to mod the boot graphics mode but it doesn't change anything... help help help ...pls

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

All of my hardware works with the exception of the wireless. It also wont boot under battery poer but I think that it has something to do with the machine not knowing that its a laptop. It thinks its a desktop. Getting the resolution right is an easy fix and is listed in some other forums.

• 4 weeks later...