sad

Neo Os

10 posts in this topic

With Gr8 sorrow and much despair i have found my self this morning with the leo(x86) installed on my laptop -

not working....

did a little research and found out that my sister did an update to it.

she said it asked for a reboot. so she did it and now - the system is not booting.

as it start to load the system it just reboots.

i think it's the update you mentioned on the start page.

i am so angry about it - i had to work quite a bit to get all the programs i wanted and all the configuration i wanted...

:dance_24::(;)

may it rest in peace???

if any of you have any idea on how to fix it without reinstalling the system i would love it...

Withe the new update a new kernel has been installed. You own now the Vanilla kernel 9.2.2.0. Sadly it doesn't work on your system.

Download the Netkas kernel boot from DVD and the re-install the old kernel. You system should run fine as new again. :dance_24:

This 9.2.2.0 kernel doesn't exist. Or does it? I have the kernel included with the kalyway combo update 10.5.2, and i really thought its the latest vanilla kernel. or am i wrong?

9.2.2 Darwin Kernel Version 9.2.2: Tue Mar 4 21:17:34 PST 2008; root:xnu-1228.4.31~1/RELEASE_I386 i386

Comes with the latest Time-Machine-Update

Yeah i just applied the update.

Darwin 9.2.2 Darwin Kernel Version 9.2.2: Tue Mar 4 21:17:34 PST 2008; root:xnu-1228.4.31~1/RELEASE_I386 i386

i was coming back to prove myself wrong but you beat me to it.

though i don't see anything changed by the new kernel.