Get rid of the "Will this build work?"

2 posts in this topic

I had an idea that would probably reduce the amount of people posting "Will this build work?" topics. You create a section that says "Build Evaluation" or something that is specifically designed for these kinds of things. Now you sticky a topic that says:

"This is a dummy section. None of your topics will be read or evaluated because you have not taken the time to read about the section before posting. If you have a brain and want a build to be evaluated please post it in the ________ section."

Then you guys make a section farther down the window that says Hackintosh Discussion that is devoted to discussing Hack builds and is where people that actually have a brain can post real designs.

Another thing to get rid of the "Design me a cheep and 1337 bild tht is rilly sweeet."

Make a stickied topic that has like pre-designed builds for <600$, 600$-1000%,1000$-1500$ etc. And if someone posts a topic asking for their own you simply delete it.

I had an idea that would probably reduce the amount of people posting "Will this build work?" topics. You create a section that says "Build Evaluation" or something that is specifically designed for these kinds of things. Now you sticky a topic that says:

"This is a dummy section. None of your topics will be read or evaluated because you have not taken the time to read about the section before posting. If you have a brain and want a build to be evaluated please post it in the ________ section."

Then you guys make a section farther down the window that says Hackintosh Discussion that is devoted to discussing Hack builds and is where people that actually have a brain can post real designs.

Another thing to get rid of the "Design me a cheep and 1337 bild tht is rilly sweeet."

Make a stickied topic that has like pre-designed builds for <600$, 600$-1000%,1000$-1500$ etc. And if someone posts a topic asking for their own you simply delete it.

I second this!!!! Tell the idiots to read. I did and it's not that hard. However, the search feature does suck, but oh well!!!