E-mails display into Apple Mail vs. Entourage

fontace

3 posts in this topic

I really enjoy Apple Mail for its speed and simplicity. But many, indeed all e-mails are displayed with too small fonts.

So I have installed Entourage 2008 to check the difference and this one displays the fonts as expected. I have changed the fonts options in Mail but it does not really work because the fonts of mail header are also changed...

Is there something to setup to get this fixed?

I really enjoy Apple Mail for its speed and simplicity. But many, indeed all e-mails are displayed with too small fonts.

So I have installed Entourage 2008 to check the difference and this one displays the fonts as expected. I have changed the fonts options in Mail but it does not really work because the fonts of mail header are also changed...

Is there something to setup to get this fixed?

click in the mail, just type (apple) and +

(that only changes your view, not the mail itself)

dont complain that apple dont go like windows, they are different os.

I am not complaining and I know for sure that each OS is different. I just noticed that the fonts rendering is different on Apple applications than on Microsoft applications for Mac OS: so it's the same OS and the same system fonts.

The fact is that Entourage 2008 simply displays e-mails as they are supposed to be displayed. So, if someone is also annoyed by this and has found a solution... you're welcome!