Can I install?

Stheverton

5 posts in this topic

hii ever1.. i just download a image mac 10.4.11 2.5gb and i wanna know if i can set it up on my computer

here my especifications: intel core 2 duo E6850 + 2gb ram ddr2667 + mother board asus p5ld2x

hard drive sata 80 + sata 160

cyaa!. waiting for some help..

How can this be urgent???

if you had taken 2 minutes to look around the forum you should know that your mobo and cpu are quite compatible. if the dvd you illegally downloaded can be installed - who should know?

Go and get a distribution that is mentioned in one the numerous fool-proof tutorials around this board.

Sheeplover,

This is ENTIRELY the wrong atitude!!! :hysterical:

You should:

Stay off work and help the guy get his system up and running!

Offer to phone the guy from YOUR mobile and give telephone assistance no matter how long it takes!

Fly him over with your voyager miles, let him stay with you and sort out his machine!

DHL his machine to you, fix it while making a tutorial video, then DHL both back to him at your cost

I MEAN.... thats what BigROB did for me!! :censored2: ;);)

SticMAN

(ps, BigROB is currently dating my Supermodel sister Niaomi)

How can this be urgent???

if you had taken 2 minutes to look around the forum you should know that your mobo and cpu are quite compatible. if the dvd you illegally downloaded can be installed - who should know?

Go and get a distribution that is mentioned in one the numerous fool-proof tutorials around this board.

Lol.. i wish i had someone like this to answer my questions...

If you're really feeling helpful - check out my last question about my grey boot screen. :(

All i can suggest is to burn this to a disc, and boot it up!

Mitchy

dont shout in your topic titles. in fact, dont shout at all.

and whats wrong with you? you downloaded the disc, you have the computer... go ahead and boot it already!

if experimenting for yourself isnt your cup of tea, maybe a hackintosh isnt the best plan. check out apple's refurb store - great machines going cheap!