ERROR during installation of kalliway

alexkilfr

11 posts in this topic

Hi I have lenovo Y510 laptop and when I try to install kalliway it reboot every time when the apple appear. I try to boot the installtion with F8 cpus=1 and It work but when I try to install, the installation begin and after 5 minute I have a message error:-"the installation programm couldn't install files in " /volume/Untitled 1"I wonder if my kalliway version isn't corrupt because when I try to install it to my other pc who work with Iatkos, the same error appear.(when I try to install Iatkos in my laptop the instalation don't boot and stay on the apple indifenitly thats why I try with kaliway)someone have an idea?

ps: Sorry for my english :blink:

Post more pc specs and when you install press F8 for advanced options, then type CPUS=1 -v -x -s, when it hangs or an error appears take a picture or type up the text it shows for the Error or wherever it hangs. This will make it easier to answer your question.

hi ,I change the name of the partition and the installation work but after when my laptop reboot leopard don't want boot .So I try to install the boot file and it work but after when leopard boot from the harddrive it stay on the apple. I try typping -v but it write "package 0 didn't get an HPET"

I try with cpus=1 and it the same (apple logo)

any idea?

• 5 months later...

Did anyone get a fully working OSX on the Y510.. I just don't even know where to begin to this OSX installed. I have a kalyway 10.5.2 iso disk. That's all I got.. and I know it is a lot more complicated than that.

It wouldn't install for me either.. I got the same error.