Can I install Kalyways over Vista? Or do I need to install Kalyways first?

Panarchy

3 posts in this topic

Hello!

I am planning on a multi-boot.

Should I install vista + xp + linux + solaris, before or after installing Kalyways 10.5.1? (whence I shall update to 10.5.2)

Please reply,

Thanks in advance,

Panarchy

PS: Planning on putting some OS's on my IDE drive, and some on my SATA, I hear that mac only supports SATA, so I will definitley install Kalyway on my SATA

PPS: ASUS P5K-E WiFi, 4GB Transcend 800 RAM, 1x 400GB Hard-drive (IDE), 1x 500GB Hard-Drive (SATA), Antec P182

NOTE: I must install 64-bit, because I will eventually upgrade to 8GB of RAM.

i'm triplebooting (same drive, 3 primary partitions) Vista, Kalyway and Ubuntu, and I installed them in that order. I had to edit (put Leopard in as a boot option) the /boot/grub/menu.lst after installing ubuntu and I had to repair Vista, but after that everything was working great.

I upgraded to 10.5.2 after I was done with all this, using comboupdate, netkas' 9.2.0 kernel & graphics update.

Okay... thanks for the insight... though I do need to uninstall Vista, and install Ultimate Vista, whenceforth I shall install it on my SATA drive, then install Vista, then install Kalyway, then Install Solaris and then finally, I shall install Ubuntu.

:)

Can't wait to start (all will be revealed on the 20th or 25th)

Panarchy