HP dv6000 laptop HackBook Pro 2 GHz Core2Duo 2 Gb RAM for sale!

niddy

4 posts in this topic

Ladies and gents, just listed this on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=140214680667

Up for sale is a mint condition HP dv6100CTO, which is in HP's dv6000t line. The laptop is in perfect condition, as I bought it just a few months ago in November brand new. I took it out of the house maybe two or three times total. It was never dropped or anything, and runs perfectly. The reason I bought this laptop was because I did some research and discovered that it would be able to run Mac OS X natively. So basically what that means is that you get the best of both worlds: a nice computer at a great price which can run Leopard in addition to Windows Vista. So instead of paying more than $2000 for a MacBook Pro, you can get this well-designed HP laptop for $750 and do everything that you could on a Mac.

Here are the specs:

Intel Core2Duo T7200 2.0 GHz NVidia GeForce Go 7400 - great for watching movies or playing games!

12 cell Li-Ion extended life battery (Lasts 5+ hours!) The monitor is a 15.4" glossy WXGA High-Definition Brightview Widescreen (1280 X 800)

Broadcom 4311 a/b/g wireless (I replaced the Intel wireless card to make it compatible with Leopard)

Other features include a LightScribe Super Multi 8X DVD±RW optical drive with Double Layer Support, an 80 GB Hard drive, 5-in-1 media reader, S-Video output, three USB 2.0 ports, and a IEEE 1394 Firewire port. Included in the auction is the laptop and the charger. I will be shipping the computer with a fresh installation of Windows Vista. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at patrickniddrie@gmail.com or call me at (504)390-3096.

Asking for $750.

Thanks for checking this out!

• 4 months later...