Cannot get transmac working... cannot boot because of hpet issue.

FasMx

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I've installed Leopard using a flat image, cannot boot because of hept issue.

I downloaded a copy of free trial version of transmac 8.0 from the internet and, it doesn't work as it should be.

I have mounted boot drive volumes read/write in the "mac settings" panel and restart transmac again and it still cannot rename/delete files in the hfs partition:confused: , can anyone help me out?

And I've also tried several versons of transmac, older versions seems cannot find hfs partition in the first place, not to mention rename/delete files/folders.

Thanks!

two things free copy of transmac 8 doenst support deletion

so downlaod transmac 7. version from torren_s mininova . com has one

then delete run transmac as admiistrator

and open the drive in whch mac is installed in the lower window of transmac then go to /systems/library/extension/ and delete all Ge*.kext files i.e files starting with Ge and extension .kext similarly delete all with NV*.kext

and

restart and then boot into your leopard

if not able to boot then download easy bcd it will and select mac in adding boot it will create a dual boot

besties

two things free copy of transmac 8 doenst support deletion

so downlaod transmac 7. version from torren_s mininova . com has one

then delete run transmac as admiistrator

and open the drive in whch mac is installed in the lower window of transmac then go to /systems/library/extension/ and delete all Ge*.kext files i.e files starting with Ge and extension .kext similarly delete all with NV*.kext

and

restart and then boot into your leopard

if not able to boot then download easy bcd it will and select mac in adding boot it will create a dual boot

besties

Hmm... It doesn't work.

I'm not sure what you mean by "delete run transmac as admiistrator" but anyway i tried 7.x versions and the mac drive is not listed in the lower "mac folder" frame, all of the options under "Drive Access" in "Configuration Settings" are already ticked.. Still not working.

• 4 weeks later...
Hmm... It doesn't work.

I'm not sure what you mean by "delete run transmac as admiistrator" but anyway i tried 7.x versions and the mac drive is not listed in the lower "mac folder" frame, all of the options under "Drive Access" in "Configuration Settings" are already ticked.. Still not working.

I'm having the same problem with transmac...all versions...the mac drive doesn't show up in the lower right box. HFSExplorer works fine, but I need to write, not read. Did you ever figure your's out?