iAtkos on a seperate drive?

consume

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i have been trying to use this guide : http://dailyapps.net/2008/03/hack-attack-d...-windows-vista/ to install iatkos 1.0i on a seperate disk, other than my windows vista disk, mainly because when i try to shrink the volume, it isn't enough to install the leopard OS. So i have a 30gb separate drive with nothing on it. Is there anyway i can install iatkos on this without the use of the disk with vista on it?

Hi der Well what i did using the toh

and had a flat image on leopard of 16.1gb and a few batch files out of which one instructed me or rather the leopard to write it to the disk i wanted it to.

THe disk 0 is windows disk

so the new disk will be name disk 1 for cross check goto computer management and then disk manager

i executed the file i.e the bat on and where all the dd.exe dd-list.bat and Leopard-flat-image and disk.bat where in the same folder and disk.bat was executed as administrator

and thn booted into harddisk or create a dual boot using easy bcd

you can try mine or goto mininova.com and type leopard osx86 flat it will lead you to the download and then there you can select the full download or just the bat files

full download is of 2.51gb only