3 Sata Hard Drives, Not Detecting Properly

raamendeii

2 posts in this topic

<edit> oops, I meant to post this in the Kalyway topic but I accidentally posted here and not sure how to delete. But please help if you can. I installed using the Kalyway 10.5.1 DVD.

Hi everyone, sorry if this has already been covered, but I guess I'm not really good with the search engine because I wasn't able to accurately find any of the relevant posts.

First off, of course thanks to Kaly and Dune for all their work and support.

I just installed my system on a Gigabyte P35-DS4 motherboard. I'm still working out some kinks like getting wireless to work (any suggestions on this as well?), but in general I'm pretty happy because the system is up and running!

Now here's the problem. I have 3 Hard Drives, 750GB each, all connected via SATA. Not sure why, but one detects at 698GB, one detects at 128GB, and one doesn't detect at all. Is there any way I can resolve this problem?

Here are my general specs:

GA-P35-DS4

E8400

8800GT 258MB

Hi m8, i have the same board and can't get the sound working, how did u manage it? Id love to know.

Again my board is the gigabyte GS-P35-DS4 on F11 Bios. Kalyway 10.5.1 DVD Leopard.

Single Hard Disk. Any help appreciated. Like you I can seem to find the info on this search engine.