Where are the Logic Studio manuals stored?

UZi706

4 posts in this topic

I'm asking because when I attempt to open the "Logic Studio Instruments and Effects" manual from the help menu, it does nothing. All the other options work, just not that one. I know where to DL the manual, But I t want it stored where it's supposed to be so I can get it to come up when I want by clicking where I need it

I'm asking because when I attempt to open the "Logic Studio Instruments and Effects" manual from the help menu, it does nothing. All the other options work, just not that one. I know where to DL the manual, But I t want it stored where it's supposed to be so I can get it to come up when I want by clicking where I need it

they're found in the documentation folder on the install disc

if you've got a pirated copy, go look for them on hte apple support site, they might be there

Hi guys

The documents are stored by default in: /Applications/Logic Pro (Right Click and select show package contents) /contents/resources/english.lproj/Logic Pro Help/ inside of this folder you have the 5 manuals.

I wait this one helps you!!!!!

Cheers

Hi guys

The documents are stored by default in: /Applications/Logic Pro (Right Click and select show package contents) /contents/resources/english.lproj/Logic Pro Help/ inside of this folder you have the 5 manuals.

I wait this one helps you!!!!!

Cheers

Thanks for accurately answering my question :D