Kalyway 10.5.1 Crashes Sometimes.. Why?

yamcha

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I just recently installed Kalyway, so far its great in terms of performance and stuff, but it crashes sometimes?? Anyone know why!! I've searched around people say its because of the amount of memory I have (4GB). My question is there another way to fix it besides taking stick of memory out =/. I want to be able to use all of it. I Never had this problem with iATKOS I made the switch because of updates and more support for Kalyway lately.. I don't regret it because its faster but still I don't know why its crashing, its the third time, doesn't happen that much, happens at random in my case.. Any help is appreciated! I'm a designer crashing during working could be a huge problem :).

Thank You For Looking! Its really hard to get help on these forums, I would really appreciate it and will move it on to others who are having the same problem.

For Installation I chose the following:

Vanilla Kernal

Vanilla ACPI Fix

NVInject Desktop

Mbr Boot Loader

No Audio (Installed manually later)

Have you managed to single out when it happens ?

I have the same problem, except I only have 2gb installed. It seem to happen only when there's network communication, either copying from another computer or when cruising internet.

Haven't tried iAtkos yet.

Kalyway 10.5.1, Vanilla, MBR partition, Badaxe2, 7300gt, DWL-G122 usb adapter.

Have you managed to single out when it happens ?

I have the same problem, except I only have 2gb installed. It seem to happen only when there's network communication, either copying from another computer or when cruising internet.

Haven't tried iAtkos yet.

Kalyway 10.5.1, Vanilla, MBR partition, Badaxe2, 7300gt, DWL-G122 usb adapter.

Yeah I've got it working, for me I had to Enable AHCI in bios and it hasn't given any errors out yet.