REALLY BAD iATKOS PROBLEM!

Al X And Er

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have recently downloaded a full normal copy of iAtkos and burnt it to DVD on 1x speed. I've reburnt it twice.

I have an Acer TravelMate 3290, 80GB Hard Drive, 1GB ram, Intel Core 2 Duo etc, you can find out more on the acer website and I'm experiencing a MAJOR problem.

The Installer boots up fine, and I do everything I'm meant to do, but then at about 5% in the installation ( :P ), when it says installing to macintosh hd or what ever, it comes up with

"Installation FailedMac OS X could not be installed on your computer

The installer could not validate the contents of the ‘10.5.1 Intel’ package. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.

Click Restart to restart your computer and try installing again.”

and I just keep on trying and it won't work!

Should I try patching it with r2? if so, please tell me how.

Also, I really hope I don't have to download it again, it took me 3 weeks to download :)

Thanks!

By the way, I'm going to try to dual boot it with Windows XP, I NEED Windows XP and I cannot loose it, it's my school system with all my school stuff.

-cya

Alexander

ok i'll try that next time i install. i'll reply later to tell you how it went.and if that doesn't work, should i maybe think about patching it with r2? are there any other things that could be causing this problem? i mean i could re-download, but i only get 7gig a month of downloads and it took me a few weeks to download iatkos lol,.......

if i name it leopard or something, and it works, and installs, then can i change it to Macintosh HD after the install or something?

ok i'll try that next time i install. i'll reply later to tell you how it went.and if that doesn't work, should i maybe think about patching it with r2? are there any other things that could be causing this problem? i mean i could re-download, but i only get 7gig a month of downloads and it took me a few weeks to download iatkos lol,.......

if i name it leopard or something, and it works, and installs, then can i change it to Macintosh HD after the install or something?

yeah