Windows to MAC OS ~

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

As many of people world wide say that Mac is a good operating system them Windows!

As Windows is the operating system Most Widely used world wide! so i wanted to have a change!

I am a user of Windows Since 2000 ! before i use to have Windows 98 Second Edition! and then i Upgraded to Windows Xp Professional and Now a days i am on XP Pro SP2.

So now here are some of my questions before i order one Mac operating system For ME!

Quote: What are the main reasons to join Mac instead of XP?

IS Mac Operating system is good in Speed? or Sucks like Vista?

My Hardware drivers and other devices will work on Mac? In details;

The most thing i like in my Laptop to be is FAST! i use Acer Aspires Notebook!

If i install Mac's latest version! will it give a good performance? I mean i installed Safari! It is not such fast as Fire Fox but even i like it's way of operating, and Look! is COOL!

SO mac is Also like this?

And the Main in All will my all Hardware will work on MAC Operating system? if yes then sure? IF no? Frown.png then where i will get the drivers for MAC? As i already said for my Acer's NoteBOOK!

Please help me I am waiting for these answers! Once i get them i will do write some other doubts too!

Thanks if advance for giving your time and reading this thread!

FAISAL!

• 2 weeks later...

I got a question, what happen if I buy OSX 10 and format my hard drive from the OSX 10

auto boot cd would it install the program? I got a vista running, and I can do clean format my hard drive and install OSX10, and I know that Apple has Intel cpu,

just wondering. thanks!

:P

I got a question, what happen if I buy OSX 10 and format my hard drive from the OSX 10

auto boot cd would it install the program? I got a vista running, and I can do clean format my hard drive and install OSX10, and I know that Apple has Intel cpu,

just wondering. thanks!

:(

The X is OS X means 10. No need to put OSX 10. That's a double negative.