Can't get leopard to boot!

stofio

4 posts in this topic

Alright well my laptop has 2 harddrives and I formated one of them using the disk utility on the kalway leopard boot disc and installed leopard on that hdd. Now on my other hdd vista is installed and after I finished installing Leopard and my laptop restarted it just keeps booting into windows! Ive tried everything and ive searched everywhere to fix this problem. I even tried setting the boot in bios but my {censored} hp laptop doesnt let me change any settings.

Yeah my laptop has 2, and I cant change any settings in bios the only screen that shows is bios has the header "Main" and there arnt any others =(

EDIT: Wait I think I actually do have 2 partitions but it looks like 2 hdd

Alright well my laptop has 2 harddrives and I formated one of them using the disk utility on the kalway leopard boot disc and installed leopard on that hdd. Now on my other hdd vista is installed and after I finished installing Leopard and my laptop restarted it just keeps booting into windows! Ive tried everything and ive searched everywhere to fix this problem. I even tried setting the boot in bios but my {censored} hp laptop doesnt let me change any settings.

Hi Stofio , same prob here with Aspire 7720G with 2 HDD's. On the first one there is Vista and the recovery partition , on the second I had installed iATKOS and Kalyway on MBR. Both worked fine. After changing to GUIDand installing Kalyway it will not boot anymore from second HDD. Maybe it's got something to do with that recovery partition wich is in the beginning of HDD 1.