Leopard After Vista

teh_pwned

3 posts in this topic

Is it possible to install Kalyway 10.5.1 after vista?

i have tried tiger in vmware and i am looking to step up.

Can i use Gparted or somthing similar to partion the hard drive? then install after that

If someone else has asked this question please point me in the right direction

I believe i am able to leopard as i have searched through the forums

Q6600 core 2 quad

4gb RAM

foxxconn 8800GTS 640mb

GA-P35-DS3L mobo

500 GB HDD

Netgear wg311t

Yes you can. Just resize the partition in vista.. enough for Leopard. Set that partition active using vista. Install Leopard and then you should be able to use the leopard bootloader (darwins) to boot between

\

whoaa i didnt even see ur motherboard.. just use that guide i made in this same forum, it will work perfect for u.

Thanks for writing the guide that is what started me thinking about leopard and the quick response.Just one thing this will sound noobish where/how do i resize the partion in vistaedit: Do i use The Disk Management console and then shrink the partion?"Resizing Partitions with Windows Vista: 1. Click on the Start Button and right click on Computer and select Manage. 2. Expand the Storage section and select Disk Management. 3. Then just right click on any partition and select either Expand or Shrink to change the size of the partition. " - - http://www.tweakvista.com/article38991.aspxcan the darwin bootloader see the vista bootloader?