Problem when trying to install

david432111

7 posts in this topic

Well I downloaded the Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.1 for AMD SSE2/SSE3 (32bits) iso and burned it to a dvd. I boot it, after a few seconds it'll say: Press any key to install Mac Osx or press f8 to enter startup options. I then press enter, it looks like it's beginning to boot, but it doesn't and I try again and again but with no luck. But what's weird is that it's gotten me to the actual Leopard installation screen once, but I had to to turn it off again because I had forgotten to make a partition. Can someone help me?

It's an:

ACER ASPIRE 7520

* AMD Turion 64 64 X2

* 2GB DDR2 / 200 GB Disk

* 17" WXGA CrystalBrite Screen

* NVIDIA GeForce 8400

* DVD Burner Dual Layer

* WIFI BG, S-Video, DVI, Firewire

* Integrated WebCam og Cardreader

* MS Windows® Vista Home Premium

Well I downloaded the Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.1 for AMD SSE2/SSE3 (32bits) iso and burned it to a dvd. I boot it, after a few seconds it'll say: Press any key to install Mac Osx or press f8 to enter startup options. I then press enter, it looks like it's beginning to boot, but it doesn't and I try again and again but with no luck. But what's weird is that it's gotten me to the actual Leopard installation screen once, but I had to to turn it off again because I had forgotten to make a partition. Can someone help me?

Well how long do you wait? It takes me 15 minutes at least and that is on mega-compatibly hardware.