Rebboting Loop Before Apple Screen

Marino77

3 posts in this topic

Hi! I've been working for a couple of months on my hackintosh, wich I assembled thanks to this forum (Mobo: P5WDH Deluxe - Video: Nvidia 7300 GT 256 mb Gygabite - HD: Samsung 160 SATA II - Mem: 2 dims 1 gb Corsair) and it was really stable (installed from JAS 10.4.8 an updated succesfully to 10.4.10 from kallyway). Suddenly, last week after an electricity cut, it began to restart itself over and over just before the apple gray screen appears. I booted from the installation DVD and I can see correctly the system disk and its partition (I only installed OSX86, no windows at all) and performed a disk and permissions repair, but it still won't boot.

If anybody had a similar issue and knows how to fix it I'll apreciate if can give me some help.

P.S.: I work with video software such as Final Cut Pro, after effects and Cinema4d and they all work perfect.

Thanks a lot in advance! (sorry for my english! :) )

Malligno

Thanks for the tip, but I've allready checked the bios and everything seems to be ok. I've installed Jas 10.4.8 in another partition of the same disc, and made a Bootable Image with Super Duper.

Now I'm restoring it with disk utility.

Thanks again!

Malligno