Stop in keyboard identifying, pl's help me

Vincent Kwok

7 posts in this topic

First thx iATkos, you done a good Leopard. I can install it on my PC. But when it go to identifying my keyboard, it tell me to press the right shift, when I press, it run a long time, sometime it had a arrow on screen, but it still can't go to next step. Is anyone use KVM on Mac too? If yes, which KVM is best?

Thank

My PC Config:

Mother Board : Asus P5k-E Wifi

CPU : Intel E6600

Ram : Gskill DDR2 800 1GB *2 ( After everything ok will go back 4GB )

Hard Disk : Seagate 80GB Sata2 ( Leopard inside ) / Hitachi 250GB Sata2 *2 / WS 250GBYS

Display Card : Inno3D 8800GTX

Mon : Dell 2005FWP

Keyboard : Logitech S510

Mouse : Logitech G7

KVM : Belkin Flip

post-166577-1200890242_thumb.jpg

The Belkin Flip is a PS/2 KVM correct? I had no luck getting any PS/2 devices working on my ASUS A8N SLI-Premium, I switched to a IOGear USB KVM and plugged my devices into USB ports for inital setup, then plugged in the USB KVM after that and plugged the devices into it with no issue.

The Belkin Flip is a PS/2 KVM correct? I had no luck getting any PS/2 devices working on my ASUS A8N SLI-Premium, I switched to a IOGear USB KVM and plugged my devices into USB ports for inital setup, then plugged in the USB KVM after that and plugged the devices into it with no issue.

my KVM is USB

it so crazy, last success boot : I boot with s510, when after 1~2 min, I plug the DEll keyboard, it pass at once, but after I forgot to edit the apple.com.boot.plist file, after reboot, it just had a underline blinker, can't boot again ( include DVD ), so I install it again, but in second time, I use Dell keyboard to boot in, but it can't press the identifying over 15 min.

I already go to crazy.