Display Questions

joeythefish

1 post in this topic

My original problem with my display was that I couldn't change the resolution or really use my external 22in LCD. So I used the Natit.kext & the AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext to fix my display issues and now I can change the resolution and it detects my other display. My problem is that I have to mirror the displays and can't take advantage of the 22inches. When I uncheck the mirror display option, the display on my LCD is full screen, but I can't get the actual desktop or mouse on the display only the laptop display. (Edited 01/14/08: Noticed that when I left the computer on and the Screen saver started I got a black screen, to which I could not recover, I had to hold the power to restart.) Has anyone had any of these problems and if so what do you do to fix it? Thanks for all your help already and thanks for helping in this issue.

My Sig: Gateway MT6821

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T5200 / 1.6 GHz ( Dual-Core) 2 MB - L2 cache: Both Cores Working

2 GB Ram

4 in 1 card reader: Not Working

160 GB - SATA - 5400 rpm

DVD±RW (±R DL) - Integrated: Working

Graphics Controller: Intel GMA 950: Looks Good, can adjust resolution now, see above question

Sigmatel 9250 Sound card: Working, See Above

56k Fax/Modem: Don't Use it

Ethernet: Intel 88E8038: Working Changed Device/Vendor in IONetworkingFamily.kext, plist

Wireless NIC: Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG: Not Working Looking for a Alternate Mini PCI-e Card

Keyboard: Works, No patch needed

Touchpad: Works, but scroll feature doesn't