FINALLY WORKS!

drumthrasher109

10 posts in this topic

I got it working, enough of that... :)

A few things though, theres no internet, no audio, and I can't change my resolution (HD 2600PRO, same one in the Macs?!?!?!?). Anyone know how I can fix this?

Internet...find out what chipset your motherboard uses and see if there's a kext you can add. If you can't, and Realtek 8139 card is cheap (got mine for like $12). Audio...same thing, find out what chipest is used and search for a kext. Search the forums for a fix for the graphics, that'll be the toughest thing. I had to mess with the 1650PRO for weeks. You'll probably have to add ATIInject.kext and change the device ID to get it working. Then, the fun part...getting QE/CI to work...

I'm still pretty new here but for your Radeon HD 2600 you might try netkas's drivers (check this post.) Yes, it says Radeon HD 3850/3870 but the IRC also has links for the HD 2600.

1. Radeon HD, all but 2400: DVI works with fixed Triakis

2. leopard 10.5.1 drivers 2600/2900

3. 2600 Pro Fix

If you're still having trouble I'd try asking around on the irc.

You can force your graphics card to start in 1280x1024 mode by pressing F8, then typing "Graphics Mode"="1280x1024x32" with the quotes, then press enter.

I'll try that. Someone on the iPodHacking.com forums told me to try that out.

I'm still pretty new here but for your Radeon HD 2600 you might try netkas's drivers (check this post.) Yes, it says Radeon HD 3850/3870 but the IRC also has links for the HD 2600.

1. Radeon HD, all but 2400: DVI works with fixed Triakis

2. leopard 10.5.1 drivers 2600/2900

3. 2600 Pro Fix

If you're still having trouble I'd try asking around on the irc.

Cool i'll try that when I get home from school :)

What disc did you use drumthrasher? Iatkos?

Its a ToH one...

ALSO theres like, no applications, like garageband, iweb, all those things are like, not there...

Networking: nVidia nForce Networking Controller

Video: 2600PRO

AUdio: Realtek Integrated Stuff...