AC '97 audio not working , can any one help?

lokitoorg

4 posts in this topic

Hello 1st i want to thanks everyone in here they had help me a lot , i just installed the leopard iso from kalio its perfect boot and everything , but there one weird thing , the system show the sound icon and volume but is not working? i have the d865perl mother board from intel and it has the integrate sound chip using AC '97 processing with the Analog Devices (ADI) codec , i can`t get it to work , had any of you guys got it to work? once again thank you i really like leopard is a big step forward for me to cross to the mac os system.

Hello 1st i want to thanks everyone in here they had help me a lot , i just installed the leopard iso from kalio its perfect boot and everything , but there one weird thing , the system show the sound icon and volume but is not working? i have the d865perl mother board from intel and it has the integrate sound chip using AC '97 processing with the Analog Devices (ADI) codec , i can`t get it to work , had any of you guys got it to work? once again thank you i really like leopard is a big step forward for me to cross to the mac os system.

Try plugging the speakers into the "in" jack or the "mic" jack. Some of the sound cards output on the wrong jack.

Try plugging the speakers into the "in" jack or the "mic" jack. Some of the sound cards output on the wrong jack.

!!!!!! It works oh man thanks a lot , dam this forum is the best , one question for you , i had never use a mac yet ( i know is sad ) the macs are better than the osx86? i mean faster , so far i had never had any problems with this , i even use the share desktop screen with my a friend , and itunes work perfect and the email too , im going to test the movies a bit but i really liking this i think im goona buy me one macbook for my birthday.

• 4 months later...