Which DVD should I choose?

leke

12 posts in this topic

Not sure if my machine can't handle it or what. Please take a look at the attachment of my specs. I've narrowed down my installs to on SSE2. Uphuck just sits at the Apple logo churning the wheel. I can't seem to burn any working iatkos all I find are bad archives. Someone mention MacDotNub 10.4.10 same problem. I dont want to give up, just need a little guidence

cpuz.htm

Ok, you are running a 1.6 GHz Pentium M Processor with Maxed SSE2 Instructions.

A good SSE2 OSX86 distro would be the same one I am using.

I WILL ONLY give you the iso name. PM for more info of stuffs :P

So, in short term that means that under any way shape or form do I condone you to commit software piracy by using any search engine with these terms! :censored2: :)

ISO Name: "Mac OS X 10.4.8 [JaS AMD-Intel-SSE2-SSE3 with PPF1 & PPF2].iso"

Ok, you are running a 1.6 GHz Pentium M Processor with Maxed SSE2 Instructions.

A good SSE2 OSX86 distro would be the same one I am using.

I WILL ONLY give you the iso name. PM for more info of stuffs :P

So, in short term that means that under any way shape or form do I condone you to commit software piracy by using any search engine with these terms! :thumbsup_anim::hammer:

ISO Name: "Mac OS X 10.4.8 [JaS AMD-Intel-SSE2-SSE3 with PPF1 & PPF2].iso"

LOL thanks for the disclaimer I think I found the "iso" will try that after the download. I actualy tried burning uphuck again but with the slowest speed, I read somewhere someone was having the same error and that was suggested. It looked promising but then it errored out suggesting I try to install again. I tried it looked promising once again it rebooted on it's own and then nothing but a black screen blinking cursor.

So again I tried to install it, get the apple logo then my machine shuts down on it's own, (is my system hosed?) Anywho will try Jas and see how that goes...

Well Jas is still downloading :jester:

I tried burning macdotnube at the slowest speed no SAM errors, it began installing, I checked all the boxes for installations got an error to restart and try again. Did it again I cheked all the boxes and again told me to restart. Hmm maybe I should install the defaults, seemed promising it rebooted on it's ownand again black screen blinking cursor.

What am I doing wrong? Two different software does the same thing, I suspect Jas will do the same.

Phew Jas seemed to do the trick I got it downloaded, but I cant seem to get my wireless working. At first I selected all the additional software it looked promising my when it rebooted just a white screen I rebooted again, same thing. So I left it to install the defaults "Heart palpitations" it finally booted up. Splash screen had me salivating was so pretty....

Again I can seem to get my wi-fi or network working it appears to default to dialup or somthing, keeps saying connect via failed on built in ethernet, aeros etc...